Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pre-Valentine's Romance

I am feeling just a bit giddy today, as my sweet Hubby will be arriving home following a 3-week period of working away. I have said for years that a traveling Husband makes for a great marriage. Why, you ask?? It's quite simple-when he is gone for 2 or 3 weeks at a time we are so happy to see each other when we can be together. He is such a great guy anyway, telling me several times a day that he loves and misses me and never missing the opportunity to tell me I'm beautiful. I keep telling him that I hope he never gets glasses. We may be in big trouble! This marriage isn't my first, but it will be my last. I know a good thing when I find it, and he's a great thing. So, although Valentine's Day is a couple of weeks away we will be doing a little pre-celebration that begins around 8:00 this evening!


I'm not the only one who misses my Sweetie when he's gone-his sidekick, Patsy, has been jumping up eveytime a flea sneezes since I told her this morning that Daddy is coming home today. She is our little 4-legged kiddo and she is very attached to her Dad. When he is home she makes the rounds of our little town here, going anywhere Dad does. She spends a couple of days moping whenever he leaves and she is certain to let me know that, while I am not her favorite parent, she will tolerate me until Dad comes home.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Karriann, she really is a cutie!!! Kisses kisses from Kim!
    Enjoy your beloved husband, and have a great w.e!
    Monica x.

    ReplyDelete